If you have any questions about our services, fees or any other matters, please get in touch with us. Below are a few of the common questions we are asked.
We are proud to call ourselves Independent Financial Advisors. We have been Independent since 2005 and have made a commitment to remain so. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are free to search the whole of the market to find and provide the right product for you.
We put your goals at the heart of what we do. Every single financial plan is unique because no two people are the same. By fully understanding your needs, we are then best placed to take a holistic view of your finances and support you in achieving your dreams.
Using over 35 years of experience, our advisors will create a personalised financial plan to suit your needs. We make your objectives our own and find no greater pleasure than seeing our clients fulfil their dreams. Our aim is to build a long term relationship with you so that we are your friends and your advisors.
We provide a wide range of services that could be beneficial for you, depending on your circumstances. Some of these are listed below, and all form part of our overall service to you:
• Investment Planning – this involves ensuring your investments align with your risk profile, investment objectives, and views on sustainable investing. We will learn about your personal situation and recommend investments based on that. Whether you have investment accounts, ISAs, investment bonds or pensions, we will assist you in finding investments you are comfortable with.
• Retirement Planning – there is no more important stage of life than retirement. Having worked for many years, you can now kick back and relax. We will ensure that you can achieve all of your dreams in retirement without worrying about running out of money.
• Family Protection – although uncomfortable to consider, it is a reality for many that lives are turned upside down by sudden illness or death. With the trauma of these being difficult enough to deal with, you do not need to worry about your finances. We will analyse your unique situation to ensure you have sufficient protection in place for you and your family should the worst happen.
• Estate Planning – having paid tax all of your life, the last thing you want to do is lose a large chunk of your wealth to tax after you die. Our estate planning service ensures you know your potential inheritance tax liability and takes important steps to reduce that as much as possible.
• Business Planning – we know how busy business owners are, so our business planning service takes the stress out of various aspects of running your company. This could be how you take remuneration from your business, ensuring your business against unfortunate events, or succession planning once you decide to take a step back.
• Cashflow Planning – trying to predict how your finances will look in 10, 20 or 30 years is almost impossible. There are so many factors and variables in play at all times. However, our cash flow planning will give you an insight into the possible direction of your money based on your current situation. Since we will review this every year, we can ensure your finances are robust to meet all your financial goals. For retirees, the biggest question is how much money do I need to last the rest of my life? We will help you answer that and ensure your level of spending is sustainable.
• Step 1 – Free initial consultation
Every client benefits from a free initial consultation. This is a chance for us to get to know you and your situation to make sure we can provide you with sufficient value. You can also ask any questions you have about our process and the fees involved.
• Step 2 – Fact-find meeting
Following this, we will conduct a full fact-find with you. This is an important part of the process because the more we know about you, the better we can understand what you require to achieve your goals. As part of the fact-find, we will ask you to complete a Financial Personality Assessment and will take time to learn your views on Socially Responsible Investing. At this stage, we will discuss our fees and complete the necessary paperwork.
• Step 3 – Current situation analysis
Once we fully understand your situation, we will analyse your current situation and any initial recommendations. All recommendations will be fully justified using reports, data, and an explanatory meeting.
• Step 4 – Implementation of recommendations
If you are happy to proceed with our recommendations, we will implement them for you promptly. Should you have any reservations about our advice, we will work closely with you until you feel comfortable making any changes.
• Step 5 – Monitor financial plan
We will continuously monitor your financial plan and ensure you remain on track to meet your objectives. You will receive quarterly investment reports, and we will get in touch if there is anything important to discuss. It is important that you understand that you can contact us at any stage if you require clarification or wish to inform us of changes to your situation.
• Step 6 – Annual review service
Every year, we will conduct your annual review meeting. This will include analysing your investment performance, discussing any changes in your circumstances, and making any recommendations for changes to your plan. If you are at or near retirement, you will receive an Income Sustainability Review. We will ensure your spending levels remain sustainable, considering your situation.
With our fees, we offer a fair fixed fee charging structure that reflects the value we are providing. Our charges depend on your specific situation and requirements, so once we have conducted your free initial meeting, we can provide you with an individual quote.
You can choose how you pay our fees, whether directly using bank transfer or from your investments. Our preferred providers can facilitate payments to us so that you don’t need to worry about accounting for our fees in your spending budgets.
Most meetings will take place at our office in Chipping Sodbury, near Bristol. However, we are happy to conduct meetings in your home in certain circumstances. If you have particular needs and find it difficult to travel, we will do our best to make life easy for you. We are also happy to conduct online video meetings if that suits you best.
You can get in touch by:
• Phone - by calling us on 01454 321511
• Web - by filling in the contact form
• Email: [email protected]
• Via Social Media
Customer feedback is important to us. Here are some of our recent reviews